Pure and Ultrapure Water
For industrially used water, the requirements for the water quality differ. If the highest pure or ultrapure water qualities are required, we have the appropriate treatment concepts and systems. In this way, we can produce the desired water quality from a wide variety of initial qualities.
The planning and construction of clean and ultrapure water systems are among our core competencies. We offer a variety of standardized systems in this area, but we also design the individual large-scale system for the respective application.
We have helped to develop what is the state of the technology today. Our systems have been used in dialysis centers and hospitals for about 15 years. At that time, WEIL Wasseraufbereitung was the first company in Europe to use hot-cleanable membranes (up to 95°C).
Customer groups and users are among others:
- Solar cell production and microchip manufacturing
- Analytical purposes / Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Medical technology
- Research institutions
- Hospitals (Dialysis)
- Beverage and food industry
- Boiler feedwater systems
Operating and Process Water
Operating and process water must meet the respective requirements of the technical processes. For almost all processes, the water must be germ-free. Our plants for operational and process water treatment include both those plants that treat ground or surface water as well as water recycling plants that have a circulation system and treat water again for the same application (e.g. cooling water, washing water, etc.)
Our experience from a large number of projects, cooperation with universities and our own series of tests in the technical center and in plant operation enable us to respond comprehensively and efficiently to the respective task.
- Industrial water treatment from the food industry
- Service water treatment for vehicle washing water (tram, silo vehicles)
- Industrial water recycling for the pulp and paper industry
- Operational water treatment of a slag site
- Cooling water treatment
- Food and beverage industry
In order to be able to guarantee the quality of our drinking water, various treatment plants are required. The Fa. Weil Wasseraufbereitung is an experienced and competent partner for the drinking water supply. In addition to the usual processing techniques such as deironing and demanganging, softening and desalination, our references also include special processing plants for the removal of boron or arsenic.
Application groups / customers are:
- Public drinking water suppliers (municipalities, local communities, municipal utilities, etc.)
- Private well owners (single and multi-family houses)
Nowadays, wastewater flows are generated in almost all production processes. In order to be able to discharge this wastewater into the public sewage disposal system (indirect discharge) or directly into receiving water (direct discharge), it must be cleaned and comply with the discharge parameters.
Customer groups / users are among others:
- Neutralization of battery drainage
- Neutralization of laboratory wastewater
- Rubber Press Water Treatment Plant
- Wastewater treatment for recessed oils
- Waste water treatment for pile waste water
- Treatment of production wastewater from the solar industry