The permeate-stepped reverse osmosis systems are two-stage systems that are used for the extensive desalination of softened drinking water. Since high-retention membranes are used and the plant is designed in two stages, high desalination rates of >99% can be achieved.
Our standard range for permeate-graded systems includes frame stand systems with a permeate output between 60 and 1,800 l/h.
The reverse osmosis systems are equipped as standard with:
- Special prefilter
- Two stainless steel high-pressure pumps
- High-performance winding modules
- Float flowmeter in both stages for permeate and concentrate
- Pressure gauges for inlet pressure, pump pressure, operating pressure, and concentrate pressure in both stages
- Permeate conductivity measurements for both stages
- Automatic flushing solenoid valves
A PLC controller with a 4.3“ touch panel is available for convenient control or automation. The standard equipment of the control system as well as the optional functions correspond to those of the low-pressure systems.