Low pressure systems
As a rule, our standard reverse osmosis systems of the LE type (LE = low energy, low pressure systems) are used for the desalination of softened drinking water.
Depending on the service, application, or location of the customer, various versions are offered:
- 100-300 l/h in a control cabinet or wall cabinet
- as an independent frame system with standing modules (100-1,200 l/h) or lying modules (1,500-9,000 l/h).
- as a small frame stand system (1,500-4,000 l/h with standing modules).
- in the glass-doored control cabinet (600–2,000 l/h).
The reverse osmosis systems are equipped as standard with:
- Special prefilter
- High-pressure stainless steel pump
- High-performance winding modules
- Float flowmeters for permeate and concentrate
- Pressure gauges for inlet pressure, pump pressure, operating pressure, and concentrate pressure
- Conductivity measurement in the permeate
- Automatic flushing solenoid valve
For convenient control and automation, a small PLC with a display is available for the smaller sizes, or a PLC control with a 4.3“ touch panel is available for the larger systems. The controller is equipped with extensive functions such as:
- Automatic start/stop via level sensors
- Flushing on demand (timer if system is turned off)
- Conductivity monitoring in the permeate
- Pump that can be adjusted for dry running protection
Among other things, the following functions can be optionally selected:
- Hardness control in the inlet
- Concentrate deficiency monitoring
- Permeate rejection or recycling
- Electronic flow and pressure measurement
- Anticalant dosing