Back pressure systems
If there is a back pressure in the permeate line, reverse osmosis systems for operation with permeate back pressure (PGD) are used for desalination of softened drinking water. The systems are controlled via a pressure sensor in the permeate, i.e., production is started or stopped when the on or off pressure is set.
Our standard range for PGD systems includes frame-stand systems with a permeate capacity between 75 and 1,200 l/h. They are equipped as standard with:
- Special prefilter
- High-pressure stainless steel centrifugal pump
- High-performance winding modules
- Diaphragm pressure vessels
- Check valves and solenoid valves for flushing
- Permeate line pressure sensor and switch, as well as pressure gauges for inlet pressure, pump pressure, and concentrate pressure.
- Permeate and concentrate float flowmeters
- Conductivity measurement in the permeate
The systems have a convenient PLC control.